- GENERAL CONDITIONS AND ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning a prize. Void in Canada, Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Nimble Software Systems, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) reserves the right to cancel sweepstakes at any time for any reason. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify the dates and/or terms of sweepstakes at any time without prior notice.
Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the sweepstakes will be disqualified. Any attempt by an Entrant to undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. The Sponsor reserves all rights, including the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney’s fees) from any Entrant attempting to do so to the fullest extent of the law, including reporting such activities to the appropriate authorities, which may result in or lead to criminal prosecution.
The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, modify, or prematurely conclude the sweepstakes should any computer virus, malfunction, fraud, tampering, unauthorized intervention or other cause beyond its control corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the sweepstakes.
In the event the sweepstakes is canceled prematurely for any reason, the Sponsor will use reasonable efforts to pick an alternate winner, but in the event an alternate winner cannot be determined, the prize(s) will not be awarded.
The Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and members of the immediate family or household of each are not eligible to participate. An immediate family member is defined as a parent, sibling or any person residing in the same household as an employee.
- ENTRY: Sweepstakes begins on or about the first day of the current month and ends on or about the last day of the current month (“Promotion Period”). To enter, 1) log in to your referral account at http://ximble.getambassador.com/login 2) get your friends and family to subscribe to Ximble via your personal referral link by sending an email invitation or by sharing it via social media channels. For each person who subscribes to Ximble via your personal referral link during the Promotion Period, you will get $100, and you will be entered into the current month’s drawing.
- PRIZES/ODDS: There is a Prize in the amount of $100 that is to be awarded to Entrants for each subscribed referee in this Sweepstakes (e.g. if you refer 5 people and they subscribe to Ximble, you’ll get $500 in total). In addition, by referring friends who eventually subscribe to Ximble, Entrants will automatically be entered in a monthly drawing, the prize of which is $5,000. ALL EXPENSES, TAXES AND COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF PRIZES NOT SET FORTH IN THESE RULES ARE THE OBLIGATION OF THE WINNERS. Prizes are not transferable, except at discretion of the Sponsor. Prizes are awarded WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND from the Sponsor, express or implied, without limitation. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- DRAWING: A random drawing will take place on or about the last day of the current month, and the potential winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. The potential winners will be notified by the Sponsor by email within approximately ten (10) days of the drawing. If the Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner after reasonable effort, or if a potential winner fails to respond within three (3) days of the first attempted notification, that potential winner’s prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
- GENERAL: The potential winners will be required to sign and return to the Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and a W-9 Form within ten (10) days of the first attempted notification. In the event of non-compliance, a potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering, participants (a) agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor (including but not limited to eligibility determinations) which are final and legally binding in all respects; (b) agree to release the Sponsor, and its employees and agents from any and all liability, loss, damage or injury resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or awarding, receipt, possession use and/or misuse of any prize awarded herein and acknowledge that the Sponsor, Promoters and their employees and agents have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize including, but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose; and (c) consent to use of his/her name, photograph for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with this Sweepstakes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- WINNERS LIST: For winners’ information, send a self addressed stamped envelope by the last day of the following month to “The Ximble Refer a Friend Promotion – [Insert Previous Month] Winners List Request” 2173 Salk Ave #250, Carlsbad, CA 92008, US.
- SPONSOR: The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Nimble Software Systems, Inc., 2173 Salk Ave #250, Carlsbad, CA 92008, US.
- TAX. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to Nimble Software Systems, Inc., and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which is not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide Nimble Software Systems, Inc. with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from Nimble Software Systems, Inc. will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.