On the Fly Shift Scheduling with Google Calendar
Google Calendar Gets Nimble!
NimbleSchedule – teamed up with your existing Google Calendar – gives you an almost unstoppable shift scheduling advantage. These are just some of the ways that you can use the combination of Google Calendar and our Shift Scheduling package for the benefit of your business, your team and your entire operation.
1. Google Calendar doesn’t cost anything, and integrates your shift schedules into anything else you’re planning – special events, heavy work days or seasons, special schedules or anything else currently scribbled on your paper calendar that you or anyone on your staff needs to remember.
2. Set a weekly schedule and stick to it. Even with unexpected changes, cancellations and additions to your schedule, you can maintain a public schedule, open and know to all your staff who never need to be surprised or caught off guard again.
3. A Cloud Calendar Never Goes Missing. Make it as complicated as you need it to be. Everyone on your staff is kept informed of updates, changes and opportunities to Google Calendar, and to their shift schedule. You always have a back up and you can even review changes long after the fact.
4. How About New Business? If your sales staff is stressing, let them fight publicly over the best slots and the times with the most lucrative walk-ins. We hope you’ll keep it fair. But a public calendar also let’s you see who your best performers really are, and lets you analyze data over time so you can be sure you’re getting the most out of your staff.
5. Rearrange People and Dates and Meetings. When everyone is on the same page, getting email updates and text notifications, your business can be as flexible s you are. You might even find that business is agile, and you respond better to opportunities as they present themselves.
6. Anywhere Access means More Remote Staff, Better Remote Services. There’s really no end to the advantage of scheduling and notifying from anywhere anytime. Traveling and remote team members can do it all, and happier, while providing better service to all of your clients. Computers, tablets and iPhones and other smartphones are finally paying for themselves.
7. Appearance is Everything. There’s nothing like greeting new clients with a professional, well-organized and on-time team backing you up. NimbleSchedule lets you put your best team out there, where ever they’re going and it lets you keep them on time and fully satisfied, instead of wasting time on misunderstandings, over and under staffing situations, and all the other problems that can result from poor coordination.
8. Easy Automation! Automate reminders, notifications, new schedule postings and events that allow you to maximize revenue and time on the job. At the same time, you’re giving your team a tool to make their own schedules and their own jobs more satisfying. Their own personal calendars are also optimized to keep personal and professional lives in harmony!
9. No Risk Trial. 14 days let’s you try the whole package out with your team, or just part of your team. Whether you’re using Google Calendar now or not, you’ll see that a few shifts will pass much easier and with everyone better informed and the results are always worth a full implementation.
Talk to your NimbleSchedule rep today about integrating NimbleSchedule’s one of a kind shift scheduling software with your current Google Calendar set up. We can advise you on a set up that’s headache free, rolls out in minutes and keeps your entire staff happy and working.