Empower your employees by allowing them to request shifts in the open schedule as well as request time off. Create a happier labor force and increase productivity by creating a better work life balance for yourself and your employees. Employees can also request to trade shifts and cover for each other to ensure adequate shift coverage. Employees can also mark on their profiles when they are unavailable, and if the manager schedules them during a time they marked themselves unavailable, a warning pop-up will appear. If your business has multiple branches in different locations or even countries, you can still manage them all through Ximble. Sometimes managers are required to wear multiple hats, and having Ximble will help them focus more on their job role instead of filling the shoes of other departments.
Why should you choose Ximble for your service?
- Have an overview of each employee’s availability
- Decrease miscellaneous expenses and administrative costs
- Manage multiple locations or branches from the same system
- Schedule can be tailored to your needs
- Run payroll and track labor costs with just a couple of clicks
- Eliminate buddy punching and reduce absenteeism