Managers and security agency owners often struggle when managing their team as they have multiple staff scattered across various locations. It’s difficult to track the exact start and end times of employees’ shifts, whether they come in late or don’t show up, or even if the designated employee is covering his shift. Keeping your employees informed of their assigned shifts can also be challenging as the majority of your security personnel works at different time during the day. With Ximble, you can effectively schedule your remote workers across any number of locations from the same platform. You can receive accurate reports of completed work hours for each employee, which will provide you with a clear overview of your labor expenses.
How can Ximble benefit your security agency?
- Notify your security staff of newly assigned shifts immediately
- Contact your staff in real time
- Manage employees that work from different locations
- Simplify the clock in and out process
- Increase employee efficiency and productivity
- Track schedule and hours worked through your mobile device
- Reduce the amount of time it takes to create the schedule