The retail sector is an incredibly fast paced environment with ever-changing seasonal and part time staff. Retail scheduling is always subject to changes even in the last minute. Retail employees usually work two jobs at a time and often request different shift timings every week or they are students who work part time. Managers then have to balance the schedule to accommodate the employees. Ximble offers the perfect solution for such fast paced changes. Our retail scheduling software allows employees to request open shifts and time off through the system and then the manager either approves or declines these requests. Employees can also request to trade shifts with other employees through the software, which ensures proper shift coverage. Due to retail scheduling conflicts or abrupt requests, managers spend less valuable time on the floor and more time rearranging the schedule and adjusting to the employee requests.
How can Ximble help your store be more efficient?
- Provides clear overview of employee availability
- Saves time on tracking and sorting unpredictable employee requests
- Eliminates calls supervisors get during off hours and instead receive requests online
- Empowers employees and increases productivity by letting them request open shifts and swap shifts through the system
- Lets managers spend more time on the floor instead of back of house looking for replacements
- Provides easy access to the schedule to all staff through phone or desktop
- Eliminates employee and shift conflicts