Good restaurant scheduling is vital for the restaurant business to strive and succeed. Restaurants lose a lot of good staff due to lack of clear communication and organization, and managers have a lot on their plates starting with employee availability and inventory management to scheduling staff and marketing. The most important and difficult task is to see the availability and properly schedule your waiters, chefs, hostesses and bartenders as you can’t please everyone. Sometimes restaurants resort to using old and already used schedules instead of creating new one because they lack the time to pull all employee information and create a fresh schedule.
How can our restaurant schedule app help your business?
- Empower your employees and increase efficiency by letting them request shifts on their own
- Reduce complaints as the availability and job role of all employees will be visible in one place
- Allow restaurant managers to create the schedule on the go through their mobile device
- We send automated SMS and push notifications to notify your staff of new shifts and changes in the schedule
- With ximbleChat, you can improve the communication flow between you and your staff
- Schedule your restaurant staff in advance without having to think twice about employee reactions
- Help you avoid schedule conflicts and ensure proper shift coverage