After an extensive search, it was Ximble that ultimately met every one of our wish list requirements. No other company could provide a complete solution for our needs. Ximble is simply better than the competition.
As a US based international company with employees around the globe, Touch Support had a significant problem effectively scheduling numerous teams across multiple time zones and locations.
It was important for Touch Support to find a solution that delivered both employee self-service capabilities and easy-to-use automatic scheduling functionality based on dynamic workload needs..
Touch Support assembled a list of the most important features to fit their specific needs. Without room for compromise, they sought out a solution that would:
- Remote clock-in functionality
- Template driven auto scheduling
- Multiple location and time zone capabilities
- Shift trades with no direct management supervision
- Shift definitions based on common sense business rules
- Schedule across multiple time zones and locations
- Automatic Day Light Savings Time conversions
- Shifts based on common sense business rules
- Self-service employee scheduling capabilities
- Mobile clock-in functionality
- Auto-schedule based on pre-built templates
- Staff shift trades with no manager involvement
Ximble was selected by Touch Support to provide a comprehensive end-to-end solution enabling them to schedule employees across multiple locations and time zones. Staff self-service capabilities, auto-scheduling and remote clock-in functionality were paramount to Touch Support’s needs, all of which were delivered in an easy-to-use suite of cloud-based tools.
- Auto-schedule capabilities driven by preset business rules
- Scalable and intuitive mobile app functionality
- Multi department locations and time zones
- Self-service open shift roster system
- Fully archival smart templates
Touch Support was able to integrate a set of complex business rules that dynamically created shifts based on workload requirements into a system of template driven auto-schedules.
- Saved 8 hours a week for managing directors
- Aligned staff schedules with internal workload heatmaps
- Eliminated manager involvement in fundamental shift swaps
- Coordinated multiple time zones and location schedules
- Created auto-schedule templates derived from preset business rules
- Provided remote clock-in and shift trade capabilities to entire team