IT and internet services used to be a supporting role in the majority of businesses, generally speaking, but now it’s a driving force across all industries.
Over the years the industry has changed drastically and business models and operations have had to adapt to accommodate. Where a centralized workforce used to be king it’s increasingly common where it is more practical to have a decentralized workforce that is spread nationally or even across countries. While it may be more practical it can throw its own set of problems into the works.
The rapidly changing environment in the IT sector can make it difficult to keep up. Hiring, retaining and training staff can be tricky while trying to balance workloads, provide customer support and prevent staff burnout. Running an IT business can be a balancing act that leaves little time for anything else.
Ximble can help with that.
- Expedite the employee scheduling and management process
- Responsive and adaptive to your business and employee needs
- Manage employee requests quickly and effectively
- Keep employees informed and updated with ximbleChat
- Handle employee requests in real time, on the go, in app.
- Manage employees across locations with ease