Running a salon in the hair industry can be a challenge. A good business plan and the right skills set can set you in the right direction but that’s not always enough. As a business owner you will be jumping between roles while balancing customer needs with employee needs. Finding time to focus on training and development, marketing or business growth can feel impossible. Good scheduling is vital for any salon to succeed. Scheduling effectively and efficiently will help to address you salons’ needs as well as freeing up time to focus on other tasks.
Ximble can deliver a flexible scheduling solution that matches the customers’ demands to your employees’ availability. Matching these two increases satisfaction and retention of both customers and employees. Most salons still use spreadsheets or even pen and paper to plan schedules. These methods are time consuming and inflexible to changes forcing managers to waste time scheduling or repeat previously made schedules that don’t always meet the stylists’ or salons’ needs. Ximble on the other hand, is a powerful, dynamic and responsive solution that can slash planning times and produce schedules that will keep you employees happy and your salon thriving. Employees can request time off, shift swaps or shift drops all within the app and receive notifications and schedule updates all in real-time, in the palm of their hand.
How can Ximble help your salon?
- Allow managers to create the schedule on the go through their mobile device or via the website
- Empower employees to request shifts, shift swaps or time off via the app
- Have a clear view of employee availability at a glance
- Employees receive automated notifications of scheduling updates, in app messages and request responses
- Increase revenue by streamlining administrative duties
- Improve communication flow and relationship between employees and managers using Ximblechat
- Helping to ensure proper shift coverage and avoid scheduling conflicts
- Reduce expenses on miscellaneous and administrative duties
- Run payroll and track labor costs with just a couple of clicks